PLEASE READ ALL DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING.
YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR ORIGINAL GUNCON1/GC45 WITH THE GUN4IR® TECHNOLOGY BY YOURSELF, BUT ARE INTIMIDATED BY THE ELECTRONIC SCHEMATICS AND DON'T WANT TO MESS IT UP? FEAR NOT, WE GOT YOU COVERED!
With this new easy to build DIY PCB, just solder a few simple off the shelf components on it, insert it in your original Guncon1/GC45 shell, and your gun is ready for non stop lightgun fun!
You can choose what you want to include in you gun; a basic setup only requires a pro micro and the usual IR camera. With a few extra components, you can add both rumble and solenoid feedback.
We also sell 3D printed supports for the camera and rumble motor separately, all especially designed to flawlessly fit in the gun shell.
Optional PCB Accessory Kit Includes:
- The Guncon1 Bare PCB
- Custom Factory-Made Recoil / USB 10 Foot Cable
- IR Camera
- Rumble Motor + GC1 Custom Holder
- Wire coupler PCB for extending rumble motor wires
- Fish Eye Lens + + GC1 Custom Holder (Default Color Red)
- GUN4IR GUI + License
High Powered LED Sensors - Click Here
12V Power Supply -Click Here
3D Lens / Rumble Holder if not buying Kit - Click Here
-Electrical components (resistors, transistors, etc...)
-Recoil Power Supply
-Gun4IR Software and License only Included with purchase of kit. NOT Included with Bare PCB Purchase.
/!\ IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING /!\
- This product contains only the bare PCB, you still need the extra DIY components to solder on it, and it is made to work in tandem with the GUN4IR DIY software, that you can get the license for right => HERE <=
- The DIY license is a one time payment for all your guns, and with it you also get the full up to date gun4ir package, including the pcb soldering guide, as well as all the software, firmwares, and other guides. The PCBs won't work alone without the it.
- The PCBs have everything written directly on it to avoid mistakes, but it is still possible to do damage if you are not cautious or aren't following the guide properly. As such we cannot be held responsible for any damages done to the product or your setup/yourself resulting of misuse, and we won't cover damaged or dead PCBs under warranty.
- We also cannot give any technical support for anything that isn't related to the GUN4IR® system directly, such as games or emulators installation or configuration.
- Shipping is done under 2 days.