PLEASE READ ALL DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING.
YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OLD LIGHTGUN WITH THE GUN4IR® TECHNOLOGY BY YOURSELF, BUT ARE INTIMIDATED BY THE ELECTRONIC SCHEMATICS AND DON'T WANT TO MESS IT UP? FEAR NOT, WE GOT YOU COVERED!
With these new easy to build DIY universal PCB, just solder a few simple off the shelf components on it, place it inside your gun shell, and your gun is ready for non stop lightgun fun!
You can choose what you want to include in you gun; a basic setup only requires a pro micro and the usual IR camera.
With a few extra components, you can add rumble or solenoid feedback.
Differences between the universal full size and light size:
- The full size supports either:
- 11 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal, Start, Select, DPad 4 direction and mode) and Solenoid + Rumble feedbacks
- 7 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal, Start, Select and mode) and RGB + Solenoid + Rumble feedbacks
- The light size supports 5 buttons (Trigger, A, B, Pedal and mode) and 1 feedback (either rumble OR solenoid feedback)
Optional PCB Accessory Kit Includes:
- The Universal Or Light Bare PCB
- Custom Factory-Made Recoil / USB 10 Foot Cable
- IR Camera
- Rumble Motor
- Wire coupler PCB for extending rumble motor wires
- Fish Eye Lens + 3D Printed Cam Holder
- GUN4IR GUI + License
High Powered LED Sensors - Click Here
12V Power Supply -Click Here
-Electrical components (resistors, transistors, etc...)
-Recoil Power Supply
-Gun4IR Software and License only Included with purchase of kit. NOT Included with Bare PCB Purchase.
/!\ IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS, PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING /!\
- This product contains only the bare PCB, you still need the extra DIY components to solder on it, and it is made to work in tandem with the GUN4IR DIY software, that you can get the license for right => HERE <=
- The DIY license is a one time payment for all your guns, and with it you also get the full up to date gun4ir package, including the pcb soldering guide, as well as all the software, firmwares, and other guides. The PCBs won't work alone without the it.
- The PCBs have everything written directly on it to avoid mistakes, but it is still possible to do damage if you are not cautious or aren't following the guide properly. As such we cannot be held responsible for any damages done to the product or your setup/yourself resulting of misuse, and we won't cover damaged or dead PCBs under warranty.
- We also cannot give any technical support for anything that isn't related to the GUN4IR® system directly, such as games or emulators installation or configuration.
- Shipping is done under 7 days.